Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Get Your Pontiac Bonneville's Power Windows and Door Locks Working Again (2023 Update)
My 2002 SE Bonneville lost power to operate any window, door locks, and mirror adjustment while running errands yesterday. Dry Climate, and carpet might rule out a moisture problem, any help will be a...
1
1

Airbag Light On? Troubleshoot and Fix Your 2002 Pontiac Bonneville (2023 Update)
Looking for the Possible location to check for an air bag light lit on a 2002 Bonneville...I seen it off one time during a drive, but came back on steady for several days now...Dry good under the seat...
1
1

2008 Vibe Passenger airbag warning - how to fix the sound? (2023 Update)
Bought this 2008 Vibe yesterday, and and folded down the back seats and passenger seat to carry some lumber, shelving, etc. The passenger airbag/seatbelt(?) warning sounds for quite a while and is...
1
1

Anything to look out for when buying a used Pontiac Vibe? (2023 Update)
We have the opportunity to buy an '08 Vibe at a decent price from a friend who is returning to Canada. Anything we should look out for in particular? Perce
1
1

Wipers only work at high speed.
The wipers on my 2000 Grand Prix usually only work at high speed. They sometimes will function at slow speed or in delay mode. They also will not always park. Any ideas? Thank you.
1
1

Wipers don't work in delay or slow speed, sometimes
My Pontiac 2000 Grand Prix wipers work intermiently. They sometimes won't operate in delay mode, and at other times not in slow mode. They always work in fast speed. The problem first started when...

2005 ponitac air bag issue
Hi there, My air bag light came on about 2 years ago and the car is not on the list of a problem. It's a 2005 Bonnie with 78k on it, other than that the car is fine. The bag came on after a night of...

1967 Pontiac Lemans spec's
Was V-8 400 cu in and Auto OD trans available in 67 Lemans

94 gran prix has transaxel and feels stuck in idle still shifts to/p/n/1/2/3/
ok so i have a 1994 pontiac grand prix s with a transaxle it runs but does not drive when i shift to park nutral first second third i think fourth feels like idle its just been siting here and finaly...

Garnd Am query
Just bought a new-to-me 2005 Grand Am, 6Cyl with 130000 Km on it. Didn't notice during test drive until later three things I'd like to fix. 1 : No daytimne running lights. Noticed when wife followed...
1
1

1951 dollar for dollar you can t beat a pontiac
has a 1922 silver dollar encased in it with red chief on front and slogan dollar for dollar you can t beat a pontaic on the back

1994 Firefly turns over but won't start....help
1994 firefly cranks but won't start. Wonder if fuel filter or fuel pump issues? Please suggest a fix.
1
1

how to attach front license plate on 1998 Pontiac Grand prix
Where can you drill screws in front bumper for license plate to hold plate and not come loose?

Pontiac Trans Sport 1994 - Major Electrical Problem
I have a 1994 Pontiac Trans Sport that is having strange electrical issues. I went to turn the engine over and the gauges started going crazy and strange beeps from the chime module then nothing....
4
4

Pontiac grand prix gxp locks locking and unlocking
I have a 07 pontiac grand prix gxp the locks are locking and unlocking after you put the car in drive and also the speedometer is juming all over at the same time. I have already changed the...