1999 grand am

Recently had to replace water inlet & o ring now the low coolant light stays on all the time after initial start up . Is this a sensor problem ? car does not seem to be over heating replaced parts are not leaking / does the system have to be bled ? I cant figure it out

Reply to
wolfen76

Had the same problem with a 2000 GA GT

I got mad about it after a while so I flushed the Dex-cool, filled it with water for a few days, then flushed it again and put normal anti-freeze back in it and the problem was solved.

Reply to
Northcat

"wolfen76" wrote

Yet more BS from a talkaboutautos.com drama queen.

Reply to
FBR