Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: 403 or 400 choice?
The 403 is a smogger slug. You will be much happier with the Poncho 400.
5
5

Jet Chip upgrade for 96 Grand Am Se
I'm thinking of getting the Jet Chip upgrade for my 1996 Grand Am SE and I would like to know how better the performance increase is from those who have installed on their Grand Am's. If you have...
1
1

Re: Fuel pump issue
Thanks Joe. It's getting sparky, just no fuel in the rail .. so it could be fuel pump, or pressure regulator ... I would rather replace the fuel pump. I put in 5 gallons of gas via a gas can .. no...
1
1

1979 Firebird manuals?
Does anyone here have any manuals or books pertaining to a 1979 Firebird?
2
2

Have a laugh - I've been had
My nieces boyfriend has a 96 Cav/Sunfire Convertible (he swapped with a friend and the back is original Cav and front is now Sunfire). He told me yesterday that he had downloaded some songs from Kaza...
3
3

Power steering recall..Refund?
Has anyone received a refund for work they have had done to replace the defective power steering on their grand prix? I paid to have it replaced a couple of years before the recall was issued and was...
1
1

Re: quad driver s ?
has information on this. It's been a long time,but I have read about them. They are in the main computer, or a part ofthe main computer, and if I remember correctly according to isn't much that can be...
2
2

Can anyone help me out?
hey,i got a 94 grand am, and i just bought subs and and an amp and whatnot...anyone got any ideas for mounting the box down in my trunk,last box got stolen and insurance wouldnt cover it since it...
3
3

audio hook up for 2000 GTP with Bose option
I was wondering if I can hook up an external audio device to the stereo in a 2000 GTP with the Bose option. I don't have the CD changer. I was wondering if there is something pre-wired which I could...
1
1

TSB on Grand AM tail lights?
Anyone know if there's a TSB on 2001 model Grand AM tail lights? Mine is out and I've been noticing the same one seems to be out on many others as well. Thanks.
8
8

foreign body in engine oil - advice please
You know how some oil comes with a thin foil under the cap? Well, while changing the oil in I think I allowed a piece of that protective foil into the engine! It just went in as I was pouring the oil...
5
5

Pontiac Trans Sport V6 3.8 electrical scheme
Hello, Can anyone provide me with an electrical scheme of a 1994 Pontiac Trans Sport V6 3.8?? Or tell me where to look for it? Thanks
1
1

95 sunfire problem
My 95 sunfire has a problem with rough idle at a few minutes it runs fine except for a quick power loss at cruise.When accelerating it is smmoth but as soon as you level off and maintain your speed...
3
3

Re: brake lights & cruise control OUT... but...
Could a problem in the signal/combo switch in the steering column, if the signals and the brake lites are one in the same. How about the the 3rd brake light, out?
3
3

92 Grand Am quad 4 timing chain noise
Hello. Does anyone know what kind of cost (parts/avg. man hours) I may be looking at to get my timing chain replaced? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Scotty
3
3