1962 trim code deciphering

I've already sent in for PHS documentation, but I'm impatient. Here's what my Tag looks like:

Pontiac Division General Motors

128 Pontiac Michigan Style 62-2167 Body BC 407 Trim 214-TOP1 Paint T ACC

Here's what I know, from checking various sources on the Internet:

- "62-2167" means it is a 1962 Pontiac Tempest

- "T" means "Caravan Gold Poly", though the car is now "Cameo Ivory"

So what I'd like to know is that the "BC 407" and "214-TOP1" mean. Any suggestions, besides patience?

Erik snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
Erik Y. Adams

Try looking at

if you havenalready, I know its about canadian pontiacs but it may shed some light onthe subject. I have a 69 Parisienne and found this site quite useful Alex

Reply to
Alex