FUSE 1 error code, but no fuses out

I am getting a fuse 1 error code, I have checked all the fuses in bay 1, 2 and 3 (about 3 or 4 times now) and none of them are out. Radio doesnt come on, windows don't work, interior lights don't work. That seems about all.

Ideas? Thanks!

1991 XJ6 4.0 VDP
Reply to
Goomba

Yes make sure the wire solder joint in the back of the fusebox is good.

Reply to
Blake Dodson

It was a fuse. It broke at the side and didnt burn so it was very difficult to see. =)

Reply to
Goomba