1990 Transport / Van

I have had this van for a couple of years and its been a good vehicle until four days ago. Please help me figure out whats wrong. I came home from work. Parked the van and went inside to shower. When I came back to the van it started perfectly but when I put it into drive I had complete loss of power.Even with the gas to the floor I could not get it over 25mph. It ran so bad, I do not understand what happened. Please Help. Thank You, Joe

Reply to
jobo6