1998 pontiac grand am

I changed the battery in this car now the radio says locked.its security i'm sure but can someone tell me what to do.I bought this car used.someone please help. Thanks Ray

Reply to
doonieray

Another "talkaboutautos" twit. Hit Google and get the answer, or read some of the 238965123 posts already asked and answered about this same damn topic.

Reply to
FBR

You will have to take it to your dealer for them to disable the security mechinism.

Reply to
coastiein_05