1999 GP Ignition coils

How can one test these to see if they have gone bad? I have a 1999 GP with

95,000mi. Hooked it up to a computer and cylinder 3 has a misfire. I've replaced the spark plugs. If it has gone bad, how difficult is it to replace. Thanks for any advice and help.

Phil

Reply to
Philip

There is no good way to test them. Swap coils around and see if the misfire follows the coil. They are very easy to replace - takes less than 10 minutes. My first one went out around 95k miles. About $35 for a new Wagner.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul