2000 GR AM SE Recall

Tomorrow I take my 2000 GR AM (2.4L, 82,700 miles) in for repair of the flasher switch. This is a recall sent to me by GM saying the solder joints could "crack" and cause intermittent operation of the turn signals. This is exactly the condition I am seeing.

Hopefully, this will not be a big delay in my day...

Suggestions?

Reply to
Drumstick

Sure, thank them for fixing your car that is well on its way to used and try not to be a pain in the ass at the dealer.

Reply to
Scott

Being a pain in the ass in *never* a good idea. Being assertive...that's another thing altogether.

For the record the repair took 35 minutes and went fine. Everything works well at least today.

As for the mileage it's not their fault I racked up the miles in no time (bought it with 30,000) because my wife got Cancer.

Reply to
Drumstick