2000 GTP radiator

I have the infamous Dex-Cool crud in my cooling system, and want to flush it myself. Seems easy enough, except, I can't find the damned drain valve. I've looked down from all sides, but can't see much because of the fan shroud. I've looked up from all sides, but can't see much because of the air ram. Can anyone describe EXACTLY where it is and where one must look or reach to get to it?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
jwardl

Should be, bottom of the radiator, drivers side, facing the engine compartment. "How" you get it to it will be your problem. Usually, you have to go from below and reach over the subframe.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai