2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Breaklights not working

My driverside and passengerside breaklights are not working, but the center light is. I have checked the fuse and bulbs, they all look good. It seems like it could be an electrical connection, but i do not know where to begin. Is there anyone who could help me with this problem?

Reply to
davidml75