2000 Pontiac Montana please help quadriplegic

Good afternoon. My name is Daniel I currently have a 2000 Montana which is giving us rear air-conditioning problems. It is not blowing cold in the back the
air-conditioning seems to work just fine in the front only My father is helping us with the repair. He says the front condensation coil gets cold but the rear does not. Any advice would be greatly appreciated in solving this :-) I am quadriplegic using voice recognition thank you very much for bearing with me God bless Daniel Rzonca

Suspect flow control problem to rear. Not sure, but I THINK there is a switch to shut off rear air? If so the switch, wiring, or solenoid valve could be faulty.