Help Needed Please: Changing Spark Plugs In Pontiac Montana or Similar Vehicle (3 Bad Boys Hiding)

Spark Plugs used to be the easiest thing to change on a car. What the heck has happened?!?!? :) Anyway, obviously 3 of the 6 plugs are easily accessible in the front.

How in the world do I get to the plugs in the rear? The last thing I want to do is take it to the dealer for spark plug replacement. Is there some sort of trick to get to those bad boys?

Any help would GREATLY be appreciated.

Thanks, Flynn

Reply to
-=> Flynn