2001 Grand Prix "GT" - Hittig Hard

It seems lately that my 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix "GT" is hitting hard when I go over a bump. There are only 30,000 Klms on it. Any Ideas. Bumps only seem to be small in nature, I have a 91 honda accord with 360,000 klms on it and it seems to glide over them.

Reply to
Sam Spade

Get your suspension checked coils sp. shocks, struts this isn,t normal.

Rey

Reply to
Reynaud

Check the air in your tires. Sometimes you have it serviced and they put 35 lbs, it can make a difference if you run 26 or so like I do.

Reply to
Scott

I checked the ait in the tires, and there was 35 lbs in them, I took them down to 28, will try tomorrow.

Reply to
Sam Spade

My GTP doesn't like any kind of bump, since day one.

Reply to
frank