2002 Grand Prix Help

The CEL on my 2002 GP came on last night. I read the code as P0420 with a warning about catalyst efficiency. Does this mean my Cat is on the way out? Other possible reasons. I erased the codes and will drive some in the next few days to see if it reappears. Any help is appreciated.

Reply to
Matthew Brown

FBR

ow-threshold-bank-1.php>

Noticed the URL wrapped when I posted, try this one;

FBR

Reply to
Shep