2004 Sunfire coupe 5 speed

Question for the group

Thinking about buying one of these.

Any comments from anyone who owns one? Is it reliable Does the transmission have a rattle noise? Does the clutch pedal still vibrate like some of the 2003's do.

Thanks for the comments

Walt

Reply to
walter

High depreciation and low resale value Poor headroom with sunroof Transmission noise... yeah my 2001 had that Uncomfortable seats - no lumbar adjust (at least on my 2001)

2004 model is ugly looking - personal taste At least I think they upgraded the crappy dash vents.

I would NEVER touch one again with a 100 foot pole. I had a hell of a time unloading it and the same dealership I bought it from would only offer me half what I paid for it a year after I leased it. Almost %50 depreciation in 1 year. and I got it below invoice on closeout.

Reply to
Rob G