2005 GP colors

The 2004 Grand Prix's came in a color called "Superior Blue". From what I can find, it was only on the "Limited Edition" models, the onw that cost about $2k more for cosmetics. I could never find anything on teh website or thier brochures taht listed this as a color. Does anyone know if the 2005's have a "Limited Edition" model, and more importantly, is the color SUperior Blue available in the Grand Prix?

Reply to
BP