65 GTO Body

I just got in a 1965 GTO body. Pretty much a shell, but a rust free shell.

All the trim is there, all GTO emblems, etc. The hood with scoop, etc.

I will be selling it soon, but I wanted to let all of the Pontiac people here know about it first.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks CCC

Reply to
<cccentral

No need for a 65 GTO body here, but good luck.

After you sell it you won't have " no body".

: - (

Harryface

05 Park Avenue, 20,000 mi. 91 Bonneville LE , the black table in the garage.
Reply to
Harry Face