Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Fuel Pump wont shut off
I have a 1999 sunfire GT 2.4 l I had a bad motor replaced the motor and hooked everything back up when hooked battery back up fuel pump engages and will not shut off. I unplugged fuel relay and fuel...

hesitation
Hello,my daughter has a 96 grand am Gt. 2.4lite that hesitates, intermittently,real bad. has no check engine lamp but does have a code for evap small leak car has recently passed nyse
1
1

1967 Rally 2 GTO Wheels F.S.
I have an excellent set of Rally 2 wheels with exc. trim rings and center caps for sale with lug nuts. $350. Thanks, Robert
1
1

struts
Both front struts on my 1993 grand am are wore out. Was checking for info on replacing, whats involved, hard job, etc, or better off paying someone to do it. Thanks
1
1

1993 Grand Prix Power Steering leaking like a sieve.
Hey guys... I have a 93 grand prix 3.1. So everywhere I go, my power steering is leaking like a sieve... empties the whole quart (or whatever is there) in a couple miles... you can see the streaks on...
1
1

The End of Detroit
Not too long ago, Detroit-made vehicles manufactured in the U.S. were the most popular and bestselling cars. That is no longer the case, and Maynard, a reporter for the New York Times, explains how...
49
49

Does Anyone Make a Kit for a Pontiac G6/ Hyundai Engine Swap?
I was thinking of ordering a G6 GTP Convertible with the 3.9 227hp Engine. I also know that Hyundai offers a smaller v6 that they use in the 2006 Azera SE family Sedan. That Hyundai 3.8 is a 24 valve...
8
8

Cracked head on 99 Grand Am
Hi all, I recently had new head gaskets installed in my grand am, but after getting everything back together, there's still a leak into the coolant line. We came to the conclusion that there must be a...
1
1

2001 Sunfire Seatbelts
The front seatbelts in my Sunfire do not retract properly. The problem seems to be where they go through the holder or whatever you call it just over your shoulder. There doesn't seem to be much room...

engine dyno service in NJ?
I'd like to get my rebuilt 400 on an engine dyno before I install it, so I can spot any major problems. Anyone know if there is a shop in the NJ area that offers an engine dyno service? Thanks! Dan
2
2

A/C HELP! Am I missing something?
This year my 93's formulas AC didnt kick on.. I figured OK, ill just recharge it. Got the kit from walmart, went to recharge it, and the compressor wount kick on.. So I bypassed the sensor on the low...
2
2

2000 Pontiac Montana 36K running hard & slipping - any ideas?
We've owned our 2000 Pontiac Montana van for 1 1/2 yrs, purchased at 21K. It now has 36K miles, and about 4000 miles ago the transmission seemed to start slipping lightly, seemingly when the gas guage...
2
2

where is thermostat on 99 sunfire 2.2l
i am going to try and replace thermostat on my car but not sure where to find it, also changing valve cover gasket anything i need to know? do i need to lube it or anything any help would be super...

2002 Grand Am GT, rubbing noise coming from wheels
Awhile ago I took my car to the shop because I heard rubbing at slow speeds coming from the wheels, the shop could find nothing wrong with it, but ended up putting new tires on it due to it being...
1
1

Blower motor won't shut off when ignition is turned off
Hi Group: 1996 Pontiac Bonney. The blower motor for the heater and AC fan keeps running even after turning the ignition off. Any ideas on how to fix? Thanks in advance.
2
2