86 sunbird will not stay running

I am working on a 86 sunbird. When cold it starts fine it goes to high idle as soon as it tops idle it shuts down. It will keep doing that untell it warms up. I have replace the idle air switch, map sencer,timeing belt, o2 sencer,new tune up , and removed the throlled body and clean it and its not giveing any codes. I am at a lost now does anyone have a idea?

Reply to
hottrod64