88 bonneville speedometer and door

I have a 1988 pontiac bonneville and whenever I get up to around 55 mph, the speedometer stops working. The needle just flops down to zero. Also on this car, the passenger side door is stuck shut. The button doesn't respond, just as it would act if the door were locked. Help on one or both of these problems would be greatly appreciated

Reply to
Elemdai

How thorough is your dash? Tach etc. or just the basics?

I have a couple of instrument panels that can be had cheap, or check on ebay. They just plug in -- pretty odd. The whole thing just unplugs.

Elemdai wrote:

Reply to
Robert Barr