89 Sunbird cylinder bore/spark plug

I can?t get a spark plug to "thread," which I believe means to screw in. If there is no detectable damage to either the bore hole or the spark plug, what should I try next? :?:

Reply to
lenfini

Try a 'thread chaser', with some grease in the flutes to catch debris.

Regards, Al,

Reply to
Al Haunts

are you sure that you have the right plug?

Reply to
Scott Buchanan

"lenfini" wrote: > I can't get a spark plug to "thread," which I believe means to > screw in. If there is no detectable damage to either the bore > hole or the spark plug, what should I try next? :?:

well, I suggest you make sure you got the right plugs. If it is the right plugs it might be striped

Reply to
bobparsons