93 Bonneville brake fiasco

AAP,

I purchased a 93 Bonnie with decent brakes. I think I screwed something up... I backed out of my driveway yesterday over a large pile of snow. Right after that the brake petal went right to the floor. It's got a tiny bit of brakes left. There is not much pressure left in the brake lines. It will not hold any brake fluid.

I looked around for a leak under the car, and found a puddle in the rear right. I took the wheel off and the cylinder is dry. Unfortunately I set the parking brake for safety, and heard a metallic twang... I guess I busted something else too.

Does anyone have some advice for me. I'm not sure what diagnostic stuff I should do next.

Dave

Reply to
David

Sounds like you broke a brake line. You should probably get it towed to a shop thats good with brake repairs. Sounds like your parking brake cable snapped as well. It usually happens from lack of use... As for your wipers you it sounds like a bad connection in the steering column maybe.

Reply to
Bon·ne·ville

OK, I will find a reputable brake shop. Thanks for the 411 dude!

Dave

Reply to
David