93 Grand Am Electrical Problem

While driving I lose My tail Lights, Dash Lights And Turn Sugnals. If I stop , turn off the motor then back on I restore system. How do I track down the problem?

Reply to
BigC51

you have a problem for sure it is a loose and probably frayed wire that shorts out or loses contact by vibration from driving. I would get out a ohmmeter and start wiggling wires. I had a truck once that had a wire hit against the frame and did stuff like that. It took me a whole day to track it down under the truck. Get a wiring diagram and start chasing all wires going to the tail lights, dash, and turn signals, find a common point where the circuit is the same for all of them.

Reply to
Les Benn