'94 Bonneville fog-lights upgrade ?

I'm looking to upgrade the factory 27-watt fog lights on my '94 Pontiac Bonneville. I'm thinking of installing Hella Micro DE fog units in place of the factory fogs, using the factory fog wiring. ?#1: Since the Hella units are 55-watts each does a higher-amp fuse need to be used on any of the factory fuse-slots, and, can the factory fog wiring handle twice the wattage ?; ?#2: any replacement fog suggestions other than the Hella Micro DE units (I'm trying to keep parts cost under $125.).

Reply to
Mike E Soc