94 Grand Am Burning Oil

Hello all,

I have a problem with my 94 Grand Am. I had some work done on it for an oil leak. I no longer have the leak but I can see and smell oil burning. What is the problem? I suspect one problem was fixed and not another. I was told that the boots weren't changed does this have anything to do with the problem? Any help and or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Reply to
reddlady

YOu should not see burning oil. The cat should take care it - assuming it is working. I don't know what "boots" are. Sounds like the engine and cat are worn out.

Reply to
« Paul =?is