96 grand prix ac

One day Ac system was pumping cold air fine, next morning, nothing but hot air. I checked all the electrical connections and relays that I could access and they seem fine. I notice now that the AC light above the dash button clomes on for a moment when teh car is started. Possible electrical or just need a recharge? Any thoughts are appreciated.

djr

Reply to
David Ritter

My AC light comes on after I start the car also, on my 94 GP and my AC works fine.. just so's ya know.

Reply to
clevere