98 GP SE Radiator Flush

I am looking for pointers for installing the Prestone Radiator Flush Kit in a 98 GP SE V6 3.1L.

A pointer to a good tutorial for non mechanics would be a help.

Thanks in advance.

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000Newsgroups

nntpx

The instructions are on the package of the flush kit. What I did was I spliced mine into the original heater hose that I kept when I put the new hoses on in 1995.

When I want to flush it I can remove the solid hose, put the spliced hose on for flushing then remove it when I'm done. This way I don't have to worry about 3 more places the hose can leak at around the T - fitting.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~258,600 miles_~_~~_
Reply to
Harry Face