Car won't start after parking on the grass...

This has happened to me with two different cars, a 1990 Toyota Camry I used to have and with my current car, a 1995 Bonneville SSE. The cars would be parked on the grass at about a 45 degree angle and for some reason the cars would not start. Is there any explanation for this other than I may have parked on an ancient burial ground and the dead don't appreciate me blocking their view LOL. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA

Reply to
MR-FDDADDY

73blazer

Reply to
Bon·ne·ville

This happened to me at an amusement park in Pittsburg. Parked the car on an incline. The back end was higher than the front. When I come out , the car wouldn't start...reason....fuel pump was out of gas. all the gas in the tank was at the front end of the gas tank. Park on level ground.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~273,777 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face