04 Grand Am cladding?

The door cladding on my wife's new Grand Am is sticking out just a bit on the passenger side door. Can I just tap this back in, or does it need to go to the dealer? It's out on the free edge of the door.Thanks.

****************************** Got wood? Check out my exotic hardwood pennywhistles at fair prices...
BREWERPAUL

Might be hanging out as a method of draining water from behind it?

Might be a defective piece after it was molded.

Might be just coming unglued, or a broken fastner.

Good Luck

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~273,777 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

Nope, the driver side is nice and flush. Gotta go to the dealer I guess...

****************************** Got wood? Check out my exotic hardwood pennywhistles at fair prices...
BREWERPAUL

The panel is held on by plastic clips, over time these clips get brittle and fail. You can goto the dealer to get new clips then pull the pannel off your car and install new clips.

Reply to
Bon·ne·ville