Drain Radiator on 2000 Montana??

I have a 2000 Pontiac Montana and I cannot find a drain plug ANYWHERE to drain the antifreeze.
I need to flush the entire system and prep it for winter. It has a LOT of
build up and I know the mixture is too weak for the temps we will be getting.
Is the drain plug hidden somewhere??
Lannie
It should be on the bottom of the rad, failing finding it you can always pull one end of the bottom rad hose off.
Snow...
LS wrote:

LS wrote:

The drain plug "should" be on the drivers side, bottom of radiator, facing the rear of the vehicle. It may not have any actual "head" on it, instead you use a quarter/inch drive extention and ratchet, turn it counterclockwise, it should come out as it's turning, if not, you need to manually help it, otherwise you will break it off. It only turns about a half turn in total, but it will screw itself out of the radiator and allow the coolant to come out.
Ian
Crap, that is what it is!! I was looking for a bolt to turn. :)
Thank you! I will take a closer look.
Lannie