Firebird Fixed headlights?

Where can I get fixed/exposed headlights for my flip up lights on my 2000 Trans Am. Thank You

Trade it in for the most similar available 2000 Camaro.
Seriously, a little Googling and following a link (well, cutting and pasting it, 'cause it didn't go directly to where it looked like it did) let to
http://www.breathlessperformance.com/products/253.asp
which might be what you want (scroll down; the Firebird/Trans Am are at the bottom).
Since it's your question, you ought to be searching yourself, in case there's something either better or cheaper, and to read some reviews by people that have tried it/them/whatever. I used the search terms
firebird OR "trans am" fixed headlights
although you may have better luck with something else.
I still think it's almost sacrilege, but sacrilege seems to be something a lot of folks want treated as perfectly normal these days. Whatever.
--
mailto: snipped-for-privacy@smart.net http://www.smart.net/~rlhamil

Lasik/PRK theme music: