Cruise control

I have a 2004 about four weeks now. According to the manual it appears that the indicator for the cruise being engaged in suppose to show in the DIC while in use until the brakes are tapped etc. On my car it shows for a few seconds both on HUD and DIC and then goes out there is NO indicator anywhere to show it is on? Has anyone more info ???

thanks

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pyfferoen

I have a 2004 Grand Prix, and that is how it is in my car. It works fine. If you own a Grand Prix try

and the 2004 specific forum for additonal questions.

This message was written on 100% recycled spam. SAM >>

Reply to
Samuel Warren