From 92 t0 95 (Bonneville): Did the steering wheel radio controls change?

Hi all

I have a 92 Bonneville with about 155,000 miles. Radio control buttons in steering wheel have always worked fine, felt "solid".

Just bought a 95 Bonneville - and not only do the steering wheel radio control buttons not all work as they should, they "feel" weird... ie., more mushy, able to push down further, but without results.

I guess we will look to make sure all connections are okay...but does anyone here know why they feel different?

Finally...since I guess the button controls are sold as a unit...do you know if I can take the ones out of my 92 and switch them with the 95??

Thanks... spncity

Reply to
spncity

Great! Thanks. We had it apart, and tried putting a layer of cardboard in to build it up...but it's less than satisfactory. We'll try the toothpicks or JB Weld.

spncity

Reply to
spncity