G6 Convertible

I am trying to decide between buying a new G6 convert. or an Eclipse convert.

I would like opinions on the G6 from those of you that have one, hopefully someone that has put some significant mileage on so as to get more than just an indicial impression of the car.

Thanks Double Tap

Reply to
Double Tap

well I bought an 07 Vert G6 and I like it. It is much less noisy than a traditional vert with the top up and it very roomy for my kids in the back. I have driven it about 6000 miles and have had zero problems. The only option I did not get was the painted body color grill.I think with every option the car is under $32K.

Reply to
Les Benn