Bonneville Rear Door Panel

Hi All,

I have a 2002 Bonneville with a power rear window that won't roll up, ugggh. I wanted to dig in and check the motor and wiring, but can't see an easy way to remove the door panel. I can pop off the piece around the handle, but can't figure out how to pull off the whole panel without destroying it. Can anyone offer any suggestions to remove this panel?

Thanks, Alex

Reply to
AlexBohner

Budgie