Help: 1996 Grand Am A/C service port

A/C guru's:

I just bought this car and the A/C freon is gone from the system.

I am evacuating the system and pressure testing it.

However, the only service port that is visible in the engine compartment is the high side port, located just between the radiator and the engine. Where is the low side connector? Does one exist?

If the low side is non existent, is the high side port used to load liquid refrigerant (inverted R134a can)?

TIA

Bill snipped-for-privacy@gflocfk.net remove all "f"'s from address

Reply to
Bill