Help?

Hello, ive got yet more probelms with my 1994 grand am. currently my turn signals arent working, the bulbs arent flashing and the arrows arent lighting up on the dash board, it happend once before but last time it only lasted till i turned off the car and restarted it, this time im going on 3 days....anyone have any ideas?if you can help, feel free to email me .. snipped-for-privacy@aol.com or post here,thanks in advance. Jimmy

Reply to
JVanwin212

It's either the flasher unit, turn signal switch, or fuse. You will have to check them. I think the flasher unit is on the right of the column on the 94... but it could be to the left.

Reply to
« Paul »