looking for blower motor controller

gettin desperate. I need a blower motor controller for a 92 Bonne SSE with electronic controls. (also fits many other GMs) Delco original part #16061602 - from what I have learned is replaced by Delco part #12484912 - it is the unit that mounts inside the heater plenum underneath the maxi-fuse/relay bank.

Have tried junk yards local plus online plus dealerships - so far no luck. anyone have any leads?

Bob

Reply to
misterfixit

Expensive part!