Low Coolant light - 96 Bonnie

Here's the problem.

About a month ago my low coolant light came on.

My vehicle started overheating as well.

No big deal.

I flushed the system, replaced the thermostat, and replaced all the hoses.

It is now working fine (no overheating), BUT the low coolant light persists in coming on intermittently.

It's kind of a pain in the ass, is there some kind of reset?

Reply to
wrestleantares

How is the gasket on tank cap and overflow cap? Is the gasket is bad the radiator will flow into the recovery tank, but because the gasket is bad it will not beable to flow back. Then the radiator will be low. Some cars have bleed screws on the motor. If air is in the system you might still be getting hot.Could be the sensor is bad Just some thoughts

Reply to
Tj

I believe it must be the sensor. The car is not running hot at all, and hasn't since I did the work. The sensor comes on intermittently. May not come on for many miles, and then it will come on for a few.

Reply to
wrestleantares