Gasoline Smell

Hello,

For the last week or so, I have smelled a strong gasoline order when I drive my 2002 Pontiac Grand Am. Has anyone experienced this before?

spencell

Reply to
Spencer

Identifying and correcting the situation *immediately* is advisable. If a strong fuel smell is noticed, it is leaking from somewhere, and the potential for fire is pretty good. Look around fuel line fittings, possibly injectors. I do not know offhand of this being a particular problem.

I may sound paranoid, but I had a vehicle fuel fire > Hello,

Reply to
Marky

I second that. Gasoline fumes are explosive. Find and correct that leak ASAP!

Bass Wishes from South Florida Jack

Reply by email to k a z e e jk at ay-oh-well dot com. Just remove the spaces, fix the last part, and so on.

Reply to
Jknomail