Montana Hood Bubbling/peeling

Hi: I was wondering if anyone else has experienced problems with the hoods of their Montanas? Our 2000 RWB shows signs of bubbling both on the top and underneath the hood. There is a TSB (01-08-51-004A) out on it, but I was wondering about experiences dealing with service and getting it fixed. Thanks for your time. Kris

Reply to
Tacitus

I was always wondering how one gets access to the TSB's?

Reply to
frank