Montana keyless entry

I just bought a 2000 Montana. how can I find out if it has a keyless entry system?

Reply to
Mike juneau

Look on the spare tire cover for an Option Code decal. Sometimes there is a piece of paper in the spare tire well with all the 3 digit code numbers. Go to the dealer and find out in the parts department what number is for the Keyless entry. Then see if you have the number on the decal.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~267,018 miles_~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face