1998 Chevy Blazer Keyless Entry

I just bought a 98 Blazer, and was wondering if there was a way to tell if it has keyless entry (I did not receive ant remotes), because I was thinking of having an aftermarket alarm & keyless entry system installed. If it has keyless entry, is it possible to get replacement remotes from the dealer? Thanks In Advance For Any Help!!!

Reply to
Jason Booth

I have the same year Blazer and Mine has Keyless..So I'm sure you have it as well...You can buy an extra remote..Dealer wants to much for 1 if you go that route buy on ebay allot cheaper...or do I like did have a aftermarket alarm/remote installed Good Luck

Reply to
Iron

You need to check your glovebox and see if it has the RPO code that indicates keyless entry. You can check your PRO codes here

luck.

Reply to
dcbryan

I have the same year as well, but mine does not have keyless. You prob have the AU0 RPO code on the sticker in your glove box.

Reply to
dcbryan

Reply to
Mike Levy

I checked the glove box for the AU0 RPO code, and it is not there. It skips that code. So I guess I will look into aftermarket keyless entry. Any suggestions, or issues to look for???

Reply to
Jason Booth