My 86 GT feiro is over heating dont know if its the radiater

My 86 GT feiro is over heating and I have taken the temeristst out ( sorry for the spelling) and replace the water pump also The belt. i have but water as much as i can.... would a pin size hole in the radiater make it over heat......or would it be something in the engine.

Reply to
godsword101

well if you have a pin sized hole in the radiator get it fixed. did you go through the process outlined in the online service guide to get the air out of the cooling system?

Reply to
Les Benn

ya i did... i waited 3 mins after filling it and it took some water but not alote but there is steam coming from the readiater soo it has to be it.....but it seems that the car dosen't take the water it pushes it out from the port in the engien? is this normal

Reply to
godsword101

hopefully you are not using straight water.

Reply to
Les Benn