My experience

My GrandAm has Eagle RSAs. When the tires were rotated the fronts started making terrible noises. The right one made a groaning kind of noise and the left squeaked. The service manager at my dealer ordered me a new pair under warranty. [the new ones are quiet] He said the tires were poorly engineered by Goodyear and the bead somehow rubs against the rim.

Al

Reply to
Al Grill