Out of State Car Inspections

Greetings all!

I am looking at purchasing a classic 66 GTO which is out of State. I do not have the time to visit the vehicle before purchasing it. I was thinking about having an Inspection company look at it hopefully giving me some idea as to the condition of the vehicle.

Has anyone ever used any of these type of companies? Pro's-Cons and company names?

Thanks!

Reply to
Bob

"Bob" wrote

My only suggestion is to attempt to find a company that inspects "only"...and doesn't also do the needed repairs. You are much more likely to get an "honest" assesment this way.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_Kai

Bob,

I have a buddy in that line of work and he verifies they do this type of thing. It aint cheap. For $350.00 they will give you a final report, crossreferenced market analysis etc. Nice finished folder and all. The are called the Auto Apprasers Group. I have never used their services but knowing my buddy he knows his stuff. He flew from the east coast to the west coast to put a price tag on some old dearly departed rich dude's garage of cars.

HTH

Craig Watts