*** Parting Out 96 Grand Am SE - Most parts still here!!! ***

Like the title says, I am selling all the parts that are left from my 96 Grand Am SE. Most of these parts will fit 96-98 GAs. The suspension and some other parts will fit 95-98 GAs. Car was Manta Green Metallic.

Still have most of the parts (many, many, many parts) left except the few that were damaged or sold already. Willing to ship anywhere in the world as long as buyer pays shipping. Will be very reasonable with prices. Contact me if you need ANYthing.

This is what the car used to look like:

Thanks, Martin

Reply to
Martin