Pontiac Grand Prix

hi i recently purchased a '98 pontiac GTP and it has had some work done to the engine. there are three gauges in it an air to fuel mixture, boost, and knock gauge. my problem is that is seems to cut out when it is at high rpms and it can be sluggish at times and i dont understand why, also i dont completely understand the purpose of the knock gauge if anybody could help me i would appreciate it

Reply to
supercharged_98