Grand Prix GTP - Eaton M90 Supercharger Oil Change Guide

I recently changed the supercharger oil in my Eaton M90 equipped Pontiac Grand Prix GTP. I took pictures and created a guide to help other GTP or Regal GS owners. You should be checking the s/c oil every

30k miles and topping off or I recommend changing it every 50k miles. It only costs about $15.00 for two 4 oz bottles of s/c oil from GM.

Paul79UF

Why did this show up as two topics?

Sorry, I don't know how this popped up twice.

Reply to
Paul79UF

If I had a super charger I'd probably change the oil once a year instead of every 50,000 miles.

harryface

Reply to
Harry Face

i dont know where the fill is can you help thanks.

Reply to
oxman69

look for a black allen hex screw near the back of the nose cone. Fill till the oil level is flush with the hole.

harryface

Reply to
Harry Face